Quality and Original Product with Great Conversion Rate and Low Refund
Dr. Huizenga’s Affiliate and Joint Venture Program
I was the first online to write an ebook on infidelity back in 2003, selling 1,000s of copies and generating 100s of coaching clients. With the success of Break Free From the Affair I was embarked for the past year in writing “Saving Your Marriage Without “Working on it’ or ‘Talking’ – a 27 day program to create a love you can trust.”
How I position self and material as unique
- I wrote every word of the material, critiquing my 30 years of clinical experience and creating a new model for marital change.
- I’m somewhat edgy.
- I’ve earned the right to be critical of conventional therapeutic and self help modalities. For example, I explain why “talking,” especially about feelings, and “working on” the marriage and recapturing romance in the marriage are dead end strategies, at best, and often destructive.
- I explain why basic belief change rather than skill training builds a marriage.
- The material is exceedingly practical with scores of checklists and exercises that focus on behavioral and cognitive change.
The first email series sent to my list resulted in an average 5% conversion with 0 refund requests. One email segment resulted in a 7.1% conversion.
Feedback has been very positive.
New products are continually developed.
What to Expect From the Affiliate Program
- 50% commissions on e-products, including upsells and backends
- 10% commission on coaching sales
- 5% of 2nd Tier affiliate sales
- Access to articles, images, emails and other resources
- A monthly payout with $50 minimum sales
- Payout with check or Paypal
- Payout on payment plans as they are paid
What to do next
- Sign up for the Affiliate Program by clicking the “Sign Up Now” button below.
- You will receive an email with affiliate ID, username and password for the affiliate interface which gives you access to reports and materials.
- Access the interface for sample emails, images, articles and begin marketing.
- Send your email to 2nd tier affiliates, if applicable.
- Collect your First Commission Payout!
After you Sign up for program
- You will receive ID, username and password in email
- Go to Affiliate Resource Center
- Choose your marketing tools
- Track your sales
I look forward to working with you.
If you have a product, let’s talk and implement creative and profitable marketing strategies.
Wishing you great success.
Bad tires and Online Marketing
The tires on my Scion were howling like crazy (I thought.)
I went to the tire chunk of Sam’s club.
Not a customer in sight. The two service men were sitting by the front desk, waiting, I guess, for me to show.
They looked at my tires and gave me a quote for four new ones, but they would have to be ordered; didn’t have them in stock.
OK. So I decided to go to a local dealer.
I walked through the door and the place was buzzing. I had to wait in line.
They put my car on the hoist and said I only needed two new tires which they put on (same price as Sam’s.)
I walked out the door and drove down the road.
What the $#^%%; still the same gawd awful howling sound.
I drove back; was met by the same technician who put the tires on. He jumped in the car, we drove down the road and said, “Sounds like a bearing to me.”
He calmly said, “Let’s put it on the hoist again and check it out.”
“Yup, bearing on front right side is shot. We’ don’t do that here, but I suggest you go down the road, to Robins. Tell him we sent you and he’ll give a discount.’
I drove to Robins; again a busy place; cars and people moving in and out.
I set up a time for bearing replacement and two days later was driving down the road in a quiet car.
The Marketing Moral:
Here’s Sam’s Club, part of a huge Walmart Corporation, huge marketing budget, sitting twiddling their thumbs waiting for a lone customer to appear.
On the other hand, my two local small businesses found a way to work together, feed each other, serve customers well and obviously thrive.
Just image the possibilities and potential for online niche marketers who connect, collaborate, feed each other, provide great content and serve people well…